Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Chrissy Pressies!

Gorgeous Things was asking readers what they got for Christmas this year.
Better late than never, here's some of the goodies I received:


A "seven rings of good fortune" necklace , a "Small food" cookbook and a Christina Aguilera DVD from my husband Rod.






A cute Jag coin purse from my friend Aiden.







A lovely beaded bracelet -handmade by my friend Fleur- and an interesting blown glass set.













Plus (even though I actually brought it myself) a leather bag featuring a South Australian Aboriginal Art design, from the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory .

The best present however was getting spend time with friends who came up to visit us just before Christmas:) It definitely helped to banish the homesickness bug!!!

No comments: