Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My first (second and third ! ) offical blog "followers"!

Originally I was going to do a post to say WOW I have my first official blog "follower" ( I only found out when I had a new icon pop on my blogger "dashboard") - Karen !
However in the time it took me to get around to posting this, I gained two more : naptimeseamstress and Stephanie from 1+1=3 !
So I want to say a big thankyou to you guys and everyone else who reads my blog .
It's great to know that other people take the time out to read my various sewing related ramblings and hoprfully getting soem enjoyment out of it :) :)

5 comments:

BJ said...

You may have more than that!

For example, I'm a subscriber through Bloglines. (Guess it didn't show up???)

Kelley said...

Me, too! I've only just found my way here, though, through your tip on PR about adding elastic in the straps. I really liked that Kwik Sew pattern you chose.

Thanks for the sewing tips. It really helps to keep me moving on ahead with my sewing, knowing that I can learn all manner of things so readily.

Kate S said...

Thanks BJ and Kelley !I suspected there may have been more looking at my stats- funny bloglines subscription don't show up? Maybe its a google thing, who know's? I actually subscribe to quite a few blogs but haven't used the google profile "follow" option ever(oops...) so I guess thats why I was so suprised when it popped up :)
Thanks for reading me! :) :) :)

Karen said...

Hi. I do enjoy looking at sewing blogs. I guess I should quit being lazy and set up one myself. I probably came to this one through something i saw at Patternreview.
Karen

Tany said...

I subscribe through google reader :)