Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I finally have a sewing space again!

Last weekend DH sorted out the spare room/sewing room/ nursery so that I have somewhere to sew, at least until the twins arrive :)

So now I have somewhere to sew.....



....and somewhere to pinup and cut out fabrics and patterns (excuse all the fabrics piled up I didn't "tidy" for the pic) ......


...... as long as I can ignore this pile of junk (which has nowhere else to go) behind me LOL.

Well at least it's an improvement on using the kitchen bench :)

3 comments:

Alviana said...

that's wonderful. i love the big window u have. and each table for sewing and cutting. and for me, it is not a sewing room without piles of fabrics :)

Kate S said...

Alviana the window is great for lighting! The cutting table is just a folding testle table- a bit bowed unfortunately from having heavy stuff left on it for a while :( but it does the trick - just can't sew on it as it vibrates too much. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do once the twins are here as this is going to be thier nursery - mabye I could get them used to the sound of sewing machines? :)

Mon Café Couture said...

having two separate tables for sewing is really cool, I wish i had the place to put two in my sewing room...