Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Free pattern goodness from the web!



Look what I came across-a post by Craft Gossip showcasing this little gem of a freebie from Hot Patterns (available for download from Fabric.com)- while catching up on blog reading:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjvD2wZzAc3Of6wnDPzy2eZgKYnEL6-4ln0OKMdAvqN2JKr62idvlauYYrFZ5wxJw0c_A4Asau2GPyrhyphenhyphen2jY6U6QdR2TcxlIDqX8YR29qTlkQssQ7HQrV10rtyzu503aJ4M-z8rp09bhkM/s1600/photo-768900.JPG
Click on image or Craft Gossip link above to go to download page.
I'm so excited about this one I printed it off straight away!
Don't you think this just takes tank tops to a whole new, and uber-glamorous, level?
Lounging around the house has never looked so good! This is just one of many great free patterns I have come across lately on the internet.
I have been adding them to my "Free Sewing Patterns" board on Pinterest so I can keep track of them all- currently I have 268 pins on there, so if you like free stuff go check it out!
BTW I have still to go through and double check all the pins from other pinners work and are correctly linked- if you notice any going to places other than where they are supposed to please be a star and let me know! Thank you :)

Happy Sewing/downloading/printing and taping!

Kate x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a hugely awesome list! Do you think maybe you might split it into multiple boards - ie. bags, women's clothes, children's clothes etc?

Kate S said...

Great idea Sarah! This would be something to think of when I finally get around to checking all my pinterest links (to make sure they work).At the moment I have a very big list of IT/Net stuff to do in the very limited time I have free but this will definitely get a look-in! Hope you got something useful from the pins xx