Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cheap Gutermann thread !!!!!

Look what I found at Kmart Northlands today in the haberdashery section:


Gutermann thread on clearance! The 100 metres was reduced to $1.50 a spool and the 250 metres was $2.50 each. It looks like Kmart are deleting and/or cutting back on their sewing lines.
Normally I only buy Gutermann thread if : a) the budget stretches to it or its a *really* special project AND b) I can't find anything cheaper to match my fabric, but at this price I thought "what the heck" and really stocked up :) Just call it an early Christmas present to myself!
I'm not sure how long they will have the thread for (the case was half-filled so I would say its just remainders) but it may be worth taking a trip soonish if you are in need of good thread.

No comments: