Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sick...

Ever had a day, week or month like this:
You feel like everything is going along quite nicely in life. Somehow (miraculously) you've managed to tick all three boxes for domestic duties, parenting and creativity this week and it feels like there's still enough energy in the tank to do loads more!
Then you know what happens...
Some thing happens!
In my case a rather yucky tummy bug that's been doing the rounds in our little suburb :(

Amazingly I appear to be the only member of our family that seems to have been affected for longer than 24 hours, so for the last 4 days this has pretty much been my main view :

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEic9oOzLOhNPBuU3Wja2eg-kHBbvuMrufeguVpgr20bQBwdXiqM2GE-Wuc3iNR-F3zlMuXvB3uJyAGwc634JpIuhBpMqQrXNfGHG3faUBdHRU3gxvNUyISofjPz4WCj_Q-T5BM3nLR311M/s1600/photo-732645.JPG

Thank goodness hubby had a long weekend off so I was just able to lie in bed and suffer recuperate, while he looked after the kids. I must say my post-kids fantasy of spending a whole weekend sleeping in bed didn't involve Gastrolyte or Buscopan...

On the plus side it was lovely to hear the kids playing with their father in the house and out on the front lawn. If I didn't know better I'd swear they were having way more fun with daddy than they normally have with me ;)
Also having all this "down time" has given me the chance to catch up on some of my blog reading :D

Have a wonderful week!

Kate :)

No comments: