Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Floral Kwik Sew top

Just a quick pic of something I've made recently to let you know I'm still alive and sewing! 
It's school holiday's here (or technically end of them) so I've had the last two weeks off work- yay school based jobs! I had planned to make this whole "mini" wardrobe with all my free time, but as life happens it didn't... 
Still did get a few items made, and a bit of tidying up around the home done, so all up not a bad term break :)
The top is an OOP  Kwik Sew (2643). I'm still playing around with the fit - tweaking the armhole and shaving a bit of the seam allowances here and there- but so far it's looking good for a basic tee pattern. 

Fabric was brought from Spotlight, possibly the quickest ever turn around I've done on a purchase!

Happy sewing!

Kate :)

No comments: