Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Hanging out for the [school] holidays

I think this is the longest stretch of time I've worked at a paid job since having my children and boy do I feel it!
Bring on the holidays already...
Yes thanks to my school based job the time of year that many parents dread (6 weeks of kids sans school) is the time I am now looking forward to;)
Honestly I cannot wait for a break to spend some time with my family (not to mention the chance to recoup and gather myself) before starting anew another working year.
I feel exhausted.
To all those mums juggling full time work and family life out there I honestly don't know how you do it! I feel totally "absorbed" just doing my meagre two days per week (and during school terms that is). 
As to anyone who blogs or actually has some sort of hobby outside of family/work...feel free to send me any hints you may have ;) 

Til next time ...

Happy sewing [or whatever you are able to do- maybe we all just need a rest!]

Kate x :)

No comments: