Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Sewing Contest

I have finally bit the bullet and signed up for my first sewing.patternreview.com contest: Stash 2009 ! The aim of the contest is to use up some of your fabric that you may have had sitting around (hench the "stash") for awhile. Fabric has to have been in your stash longer than 5 months and has to be sewn into something usable and/or wearable. There are winners for longest stashed fabric used and most yards sewn. I am entering purely to be a part of the contest vibe; I have seen the output of some of the other contestants and I know what I am up against :)
Still I think it will be fun and hopefully I will put some of the fabric that I have been hanging on to (for no definate purpose) to good use!

Below is a peek at my first planned project for the contest, two skirts from the Kwik Sew 3240 pattern I made up recently:

No comments: