Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stockings are DONE!

Yaaaay! 
Thank all the Christmas fairies that this project is done and dusted!!!
These stockings were a LOT more fiddly to make anticipated. 
A lot of that is my own fault (of course), with a cuff design error leading me to have to wrangle some unwieldy cuff points in an effort to get them to lay flat and  -as if that wasn't enough fun- I also decided that it would look really "nice" to hand sew the names and applique the cuffs. *Sigh*

 Still now they are done the pain of making them is fading and I have to  say I'm pretty happy with the end result :

I finished them yesterday afternoon, which is amazing by my last minute crafting standards, nothing like a deadline to inspire creativity ;) 

Soo 48 hours to go til the big man makes an appearance by the yule tree.. guess that leaves me time to whip up those Santa sacks!

Thank goodness it's only once a year :)
 

Happy Festive Sewing!

:)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I love what you did with the tops! Very modern edge.

Ellen said...

I love what you did with the tops. Very modern :D