Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Twenty plus questions with....

After following so many wonderful sewing and craft blogs during the last decade (or so) I have often wondered about the who/what/when/where and why of various peoples sewing/crafting journeys. Often when reading someone's blog there is a running list of questions in my head that have made me think "If only I could ask them....?".
Finally I have bitten the bullet and decided to start a new (semi) regular feature here on Kate Sews:

 "Twenty plus questions with..." a series of interviews with people from the crafting /sewing blogosphere.

Already I have three of my favorite bloggers/sewists lined up for interviews, but if you would like to be interviewed - or have a blogger you would like interviewed- please drop me a email at kate@katesews.com.

First interview will be posting soon!

Til then happy sewing :)

Kate x

No comments: